service in Northwest Washington
Custom Cabinets in Northwest Washington
DesignBuild, LLC.’s craftsmanship and commitment to client satisfaction is what makes us stand out both online and in person. If it comes to creating exquisite semi-custom made and custom cabinets for our customer’s homes and businesses, we provide unbeatable value and advanced carpentry.
Are you planning your dream kitchen and cabinetry or a gorgeous new bathroom vanity? Let us take the strain out of measuring, building and hanging your tasteful new custom cabinets by putting our experience to work for you. With endless choices for style, material, doors, finishes and hardware, we’ve got you covered.
Call us to start on a free quote or visit us at our shop in Northwest Washington to speak to one of our experts. We’ll help you through our hassle free layout process from start to finish and together we’ll increase the value of your property.
Cabinets for Pantries, Wall Units, and More!
- Custom kitchens
- Bathroom vanities
- Wall Units
- Storage for children’s toys
- Custom pantries
- Mantles and fireplaces
- Stereo Cabinets
If you’re new to designing or custom cabinetry, do not sweat it. We are experts with years of expertise working to ensure that we match your vision into your area. We’ll work with you each step of the procedure and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Custom Cabinet Design and Installation Process:
- We will listen to your vision.
- Our designers will input your vision into their software to create computerized drawings of your cabinetry that you can look at and are easy to understand representations of your future space.
- You will review and approve or make adjustments to the design.
- Once we have your design approval and order confirmation our carpenters will get started on the build.
- Custom cabinet delivery to our locations is typically scheduled for 1 day prior to the installation date to ensure all materials are on site and the install is seamless. Please ensure you have enough space to store the materials.
- We will schedule an installation date – depending on the size of the space and the level of detail, a kitchen cabinet install takes an average of 2 days to complete.
- Follow up – Your feedback and satisfaction are very important to us.
Contact DesignBuild, LLC
Need Help Now?
Contact Us for Residential Disaster Restoration
WE'RE TAKING CARE OF HOMES IN THE NORTHWEST WASHINGTON AREA